Squarespace is ideal for service providers using Square and Acuity. They have options for eCommerce or informational websites, and can build a scheduler for your services all from one interface.
• Up to 5 pages (Home, Shop, Policies, FAQ, About, Reviews, etc.)
• Full development with custom design
• Basic Funnel Build (the process prospects go through to become a customer)
• Contact Form
• Input Services (choose amt. in options)
• Build scheduler/availability
• SEO Setup
• Copywritten service descriptions
• Photo editting (Professional edit flaws. up to 5)
• How-to videos on basic Squarespace and Acuity functions & how to run your store
What is "Curate for Me"?
Choose this option if you would like your website's copy curated professionally.
We use market research to display the perfect information for your brand.
You will receive a website outline form. This outline must be filled out with your website information within 7 business days to keep your due date secured. Alternatively, you can choose for us to curate everything for you!
The website is created through Squarespace.com which also hosts Acuity. There are two separate membership fees to run the website and the service scheduler.
You must create your own account and pay Squarespace monthly or yearly for your premium plan/hosting and domain name.
Leap Year Sales
Pay for your service in full or through a deposit
After paying, you will be led to the booking calendar where you will select your due date
If you would like to see the next available due dates before purchasing, please click here
(DO NOT BOOK A DUE DATE BEFORE PURCHASING, AS YOU WILL NEED TO INCLUDE YOUR ORDER NUMBER WHEN BOOKING)
Next, you will fill out a consultation form. This must be filled out within 72 hours
You will also receive a website outline form, where you'll type your website info. This outline must be filled out with your website information within 7 business days to keep your due date secured.
The consultation form/contract which will explain the terms and conditions more in depth